SElinux (again)

Jeffrey Ross jeff at bubble.org
Sun Dec 5 03:09:24 UTC 2010

I'm running into a problem again with SElinux, I've put SElinux into
permissive mode and its working again.

Using exim for the mailer and pgsql for the domain/username etc I get a
permission denied when exim attempts to access postgres, the actual
error message is "PGSQL connection failed: could not connect to server:
Permission denied"

Ok so what do I need to tell SElinux to make it work again?  Also where
do I find the logs for what SElinux is doing? or at least temporarily
enable logging?

Also some more information, I just changed the name of the machine along
with its IP address, I suspect that has something to do with the problem
as I also can't get ssh to authenticate with public/private keypairs.

Thanks, Jeff