Fedora and window Xp dual boot

Suraj Polade suraj.atmos at hotmail.com
Thu Dec 9 15:26:35 UTC 2010

Hi,
       I have two internal hard drive, and Window XP is installed on it.

I tried to install the Fedora 13 on the second hard drive it got properly installed but i can not boot the Fedora.

PC directly booting only to the Window, and no option to boot Fedora.

then I installed the Fedora on same hard drive on which Window is installed, and now i can boot both the Window and Fedora.

but i want to both the window and Fedora of different hard drive, can some one suggest what is going wrong. why i am not able to boot Fedora
when i installed it on the second hard drive (On which window is not installed )

Thanks in Advance for help

Suru