Screevaver

Patrick Dupre pd520 at york.ac.uk
Fri Dec 10 11:47:23 UTC 2010

Hello,

Every time that I restart the machine, there is a screensaver running in
background consuming CPU while it should not. After I kill the process
every thing is fine. The screensaver works fine (ie. lock the screen when
it has to do it, etc..).
I do not see anything in the service configuration showing a start of
screensaver. It is started from "Startup Application"=20
(xscreensaver-autostart is not checked).

fedora 13

Thank.

--
---
  Patrick DUPRÉ                      |   |