calendar appeared out of nowhere, how to get rid of it?

Steve Searle steve at stevesearle.com
Fri Dec 10 17:35:27 UTC 2010

Around 05:13pm on Friday, December 10, 2010 (UK time), jackson byers scrawled:

> a calendar popped up on all of my 6 workspaces in top right corner.
> I cant move it or get rid of it.
> This happened as I was groping around with  the mouse
> trying to find the pointer.
>
> exactly how can I get rid of it?

Click on the current time displayed in the panel (immediately) above the
calendar. Clicking on it alternately displays and hides the current
months calendar.

Steve

--

Website:  www.stevesearle.com
Twitter:  @ReddishShift

 17:33:30 up 29 days,  5:57,  1 user,  load average: 0.16, 0.05, 0.01