how to consolidate gnome panels

Gianluca Cecchi gianluca.cecchi at gmail.com
Mon Dec 13 16:06:42 UTC 2010

On Mon, Dec 13, 2010 at 15:37:04 UTC 2010 suvayu ali wrote:

> Just right click and go to customise panel and delete the panel you don't want.
I tried the right click way before posting the answer, but actually in
both f13 and F14 I don't have this "customize" option....
I have only Add to panel... (that I use for adding workspace switcher
and trash) ....
... and now I see that the applet "windows list" is the one I was
searching for.. thanks

BTW: I now realize that I could also right click on the bottom panel
(near the left part where there are the vertical dots) and
right click --> properties so to  get the properties information and
so that it is the "windows list" applet" ...