bz 613886 on fedora 14

AJ Hettema joukio at gmail.com
Wed Dec 15 10:04:28 UTC 2010

hi all,

it seems that I have the problem described in bugzilla 613886 on fed14. I
have fed14-x86_64 installed on my laptop in a very basic way and I have some
virtual machines configured as well. But, once I fire up virt-manager the
/var/log/messages file is filling up with errors. When I run virsh iface
list it's not showing me any interface on the system. However, I do have
some vm's configured and running on the system and they do have network
connectivity.

It's not that my system is not working, it's just very anoying I always need
to use virt-manager rather then virsh and even worse, my log file is filling
up with useless messages.

Some help would be very much appreciated.

kind regards

Jouk Hettema

The single biggest problem in communication is the illusion that it has
taken place.