Evolution mess

Patrick O'Callaghan pocallaghan at gmail.com
Wed Dec 15 11:48:44 UTC 2010

On Tue, 2010-12-14 at 09:25 -0800, Les wrote:
[...]
> Anyway, if anyone else has experienced what I am seeing (call it an
> orphan file or file entry), then maybe we can work together to build a
> simple explanation of the linkages and some way to verify them.

Les, you might get more interest (and possibly more insight) by posting
these questions to the Evolution list
(http://mail.gnome.org/mailman/listinfo/evolution-list). Several of the
developers hang out there and have been known to answer questions like
this. Since Evo is a Gnome app and not limited to Fedora (in fact my
guess is that most of the Evo list members use Ubuntu) your audience
will be larger and more focussed.

poc