abiword in F13/F14

Manuel Escudero Jmlevick at gmail.com
Wed Dec 15 17:27:01 UTC 2010

2010/12/15 Ranjan Maitra <maitra at iastate.edu>

> Hi,
>
> For a long time for me, abiword has not displayed .doc and .docx
> documents properly. Specifically, it drops the space in the Table and
> the formatting so that all letters come one after the other. Does
> anyone have a solution to this problem. I thought there was something
> wrong with the documents I was trying to read, but this seems to be the
> case for all documents now.
>
> Best wishes,
> Ranjan
> --

In my experience, Abiword is better that OpenOffice Writter, specially with
MS Office
Documents... Anyway, if you're having trouble with abiword, then Switch to
OpenOffice

Cheers!

--
<-Manuel Escudero->
Linux User #509052
@GWave: jmlevick at googlewave.com
@Blogger: http://www.blogxenode.tk/ (Xenode Systems Blog)
PGP/GnuPG: DAE3 82E9 D68E 7AE4 ED31  1F8F 4AF4 D00C 50E7 ABC6