Linux Format mag. article F14 vs ubuntu

J S core5fedora at gmail.com
Sat Dec 18 11:48:25 UTC 2010

On Fri, Dec 10, 2010 at 1:54 PM, William Henry <whenry at redhat.com> wrote:

> I had bought the (expensive) Linux Format mag. while on a trip recently for an article comparing Fedora and ubuntu. I managed to track > down a version of a Linux Format mag article (ubuntu vs fedora) that doesn't require a subscription with Linux Format.

friends: although the discourse is intriguing, i must remark-- before
putting much concern into the topic-- i'm having difficulty,
presently, getting beyond what's inferred here from the introduction.
I apologise: is [whenry] indicating an option exists for a free
/print/ magazine subscription, "Linux Format"?

i suspect i misunderstand, however, i'm interested in print-media
periodicals RE Linux; any no-cost subscription to Linux print
magazines.

thanks.
 - js