Installation problem

stan gryt2 at q.com
Sun Dec 19 02:47:10 UTC 2010

On Sun, 19 Dec 2010 10:33:18 +0900
外川 康徳 <ytogayan0419 at y5.dion.ne.jp> wrote:

> Hello,
>
> I have downloaded i386 install cd-image iso files and tried
> toinstall those. But it failed indicating message on the
> screen following;
> Running anaconda 14.22, the Fedora system insaller - please wait.
> **:**:** The following error was found while parsing the kickstart
> configuration file:
>
> Section does not end with %%end.
>
> insall exited abnormally [1/1]
> The system will be rebooted when you press Ctrl-C or Ctrl-Alt-Delete.
>
> This is the very early phase of installation; this occurred
> reading 1st cd image.
>
> I'm not able to install fedora on my PC due to this problem.
> Does anyone have solution for this?

Not sure, but it sounds like the burned media is corrupted.  That is,
the ISO you burned is probably OK, but while burning it didn't burn
properly.  Try burning at a slower speed.

You should also verify that the ISO you downloaded isn't corrupt.  I
think it gives instructions how to do that on the download page.