A very simple query

Parshwa Murdia b330bkn at gmail.com
Sun Dec 19 16:41:54 UTC 2010

On Sun, Dec 19, 2010 at 8:17 PM, Robert G. (Doc) Savage <dsavage at peaknet.net
> wrote:

You will be far better off to download and install the current Fedora
> 14. Then browse http://docs.fedoraproject.org/ for documentation. Use
> that documentation to learn as you go. You'll learn that most Fedora
> utilities and applications have brief on-line manuals ("man pages").
> Join a Linux User's Group (LUG). In 6-12 months you should learn enough
> to install and use Fedora by yourself.
>
> Again, welcome.
>
> --Doc Savage

The book I book earlier ( when I didn't know the fact of online usage and
manuals and still is with me). But the book is of Fedora 10 and I assume
(NOT SURE) that almost all the major things would remain same, in case if
ever I read that.

--

Regards,
Parshwa Murdia