About programing, a general question

Parshwa Murdia b330bkn at gmail.com
Wed Dec 22 10:06:59 UTC 2010

On Wed, Dec 22, 2010 at 6:30 AM, James McKenzie
<jjmckenzie51 at earthlink.net>wrote:

Sure, how to get this book? Is it available online somewhere?
> Not legally, anywhere.  However, the Second Edition is available from
> Amazon and other book retailers.  It is not very expensive.  It would
> cost me more to mail you the extra copy I have to you than it would be
> to buy it (even in the United States.)
>
> James McKenzie

Some truly told, "majority of the most useful technology is free now a
days". But I was aware of only open source, but now include that book too,
if it is really of very low cost, :)-.

--

Regards,
Parshwa Murdia