About programing, a general question

Jerry Feldman gaf at blu.org
Wed Dec 22 15:39:56 UTC 2010

On 12/21/2010 08:18 PM, Matt Smith wrote:
> Can we please get c++ involved in the discussion, it runs circles
> around C on all levels..
Basically, my company's product is written almost entirely in C++ and
after having been around C++ for a while, IMHO, it happens to be
reasonably well written and structured. In contrast I have been involved
with some C++ that was essentially C with a few C++ isms. I like C++,
but not as a person's first computer language.

--
Jerry Feldman <gaf at blu.org>
Boston Linux and Unix