About programing, a general question

Parshwa Murdia b330bkn at gmail.com
Wed Dec 22 18:27:03 UTC 2010

On Wed, Dec 22, 2010 at 10:42 PM, Colin Paul Adams <colin at colina.demon.co.uk
> wrote:

But not design-by-contract. So Eiffel should be the default.
> --
> Colin Adams

The person who is engaged with a programing language for years or who has
spent years in some particular or one programing language cannot say other
to go for anything other from that, that I understand because he is familiar
with the usage of that particular language he is asserting. However, Colin,
please don't take it on you but I observed the fact in general!

Even one suggested me to go for Forth (http://forth.org/), I heard for the
first time in my life. I know there may be various reasons for that.

--

Regards,
Parshwa Murdia