About programing, a general question

夜神 岩男 supergiantpotato at yahoo.co.jp
Thu Dec 23 08:33:41 UTC 2010

--- Parshwa Murdia <b330bkn at gmail.com> wrote:

> On Thu, Dec 23, 2010 at 6:07 AM, Hugh Caley
> <hughc at aldon.com> wrote:
>
>  May I suggest that people do not use this forum as
> a type of chat client?
> > Replies of "Yes." and "Great." are not useful to a
> public discussion and
> > make for really huge archive lists and digests.
> >
> > Hugh
> >

> Correct Hugh, but I hope you would be going through
> my first basic query and
> for that I got suggestions, for which I am replying
> and not for anything
> else.
>
> --
> Regards,
> Parshwa Murdia

I think Hugh was recommending a new line to whatever
script handles /dev/corporeal/mail-sender for you.
Perhaps:

cat /proc/thoughts | grep $FULLY_BAKED_PROPOSITIONS*

or, an alternative:

cat /proc/thoughts.d/inner_monologue | /dev/null

Some of your replies consist of "!" and nothing more. In a
list where most of us (including me, until now) have never
posted that somehow seems less than appropriate.

-Iwao