Thoughts of a user

Joe Zeff joe at zeff.us
Sun Dec 26 09:47:21 UTC 2010

On 12/25/2010 11:33 PM, Roelof 'Ben' Kusters wrote:
> 1) Looks: Forgive the curse-words, but Linux has been surpassed in looks
> by as far as I can see all other OSs. I don't know all, but Windoze and
> Mac all look better on lesser graphic-cards.

You are joking, aren't you?  I don't know what you mean by "lesser
graphic-cards," but I have a Toshiba laptop with Intel graphics and F 13
that I use as a showpiece.  All of the Winderz fanboiz and the
MacFanatics are blown away by the desktop cube and what it can do.  Then
I tell them that it's only available for Linux and watch their faces drop.