Thoughts of a user

Roelof 'Ben' Kusters web at bentrein.com
Mon Dec 27 03:39:04 UTC 2010

> 2) is solved!  [ yum install gconf-editor .... ]

Nope. It's perhaps in the process of being solved. But the things that I
can edit, don't change a thing in the enabling of the wifi thing. In the
nm-applet group, there's the key 'disable-wifi-create'. I have a feeling I
need to change that. But it's now set to <schema>. When I try to edit it,
I get the error:
Currently pairs and schemas can't be edited. This will be changed in a
later version.

So it's not solved yet - stress yet. Looking forward to that fix!

--
Greetz,

Roelof Kusters
aka Ben

The internet isn't a highway, it's a swamp: the more you surf, the more it
draws you in.

Make 1000 euros in minutes! Sell my house: http://www.bentrein.com/house