Lexmark Printer X75 does not work

Benjamin benjamin10 at gmx.at
Wed Dec 29 14:01:25 UTC 2010

Hi everyone!
I have tried several times to install the lexmark X75 on my F14 (and
also in F13) but it didn´t work. I have tried the following guides for
the printer:
http://home.online.no/~enrio/
and:
http://www.linuxforums.org/forum/hardware-peripherals/13305-driver-lexmark-x74-x75.html

both guides didn´t work. When i install the driver everything works
fine. Then I add the printer in cups and that also works fine. But then,
when I try to print a testpage cups says:

gestoppt
/"rastertolxx74.c:1792: Unknown option
job-uuid=urn:uuid:36e5e988-d359-3c30-68a8-f35f70e14833."
/
That´s all and the printer does nothing at all. I couldn´t find a
solution to this problem. HOpe someone can help me or encountered the
same problem (which is of course not suprising with lexmark printers).

Thx Guys, Benjamin.