Is it possible for Thunderbird-Lightning to delete a calendar on a webDAV server???

Genes MailLists lists at sapience.com
Wed Dec 29 18:37:01 UTC 2010

On 12/29/2010 11:17 AM, Kevin J. Cummings wrote:

>>  Is there a good caldav server yet on fedora ? Otherwise you could
>> switch to gmail

> And I'm not interested in switching to gmail.  But thanks for the info.

 typo - I meant google calendar - which is caldav and quiet robust - and
i believe lightning works with it - tho i removed lightning as it
brought tb to its knees ith a large ical file ... but that was some time
back - sunbird at least left your mail client alone but its gone now I
believe ...

 the apple cal dav server was never cleaned up and packaged for fedora
was it ?

  Good groupware shared calendar which lets you use your existing  mail
server (sendmail or procmail) would be rather nice to have ..