which version of fedora to install

Robin Laing Robin.Laing at drdc-rddc.gc.ca
Mon Feb 1 20:52:11 UTC 2010

On 01/31/2010 03:36 PM, Roger wrote:
> On 02/01/2010 06:03 AM, Bill Davidsen wrote:
>> Prabhakar Pandey wrote:

>> You should read the similar thread which has been going on for about a week
>> (actually should have before asking), some people have had serious issues with
>> video support for F12.
>>

> Video, sound, 3D and other problems

No problem on three systems running F12.  1 32 bit, 2 64 bit.  The only
problem with 3D is the Nouveua driver not supporting 3D.  I have nVidia
cards in all machines.

Suspend on the one laptop is an issue.

I have F11 on one machine that is having more problems that the F12.  I
will be upgrading to see if the problem is still there.

--
Robin Laing