Open source medication adherence tools?

Michael Cronenworth mike at cchtml.com
Tue Feb 2 16:30:39 UTC 2010

Bryn M. Reeves wrote:
> I'd also loge to hear from anyone who might like to collaborate on this
> kind of project.

Interested in that $50k contest Nokia announced yesterday? :)

Seeing as I work in healthcare (pharmacy) myself, I have not seen any
promising open source or free applications of any value. There are so
many legal requirements, certifications, and databases that cost money
to obtain that it prohibits any open source pharmacy application from
coming into fruition, as you have found out.

If you want to create a Maemo app, I'd be interested in collaboration.
I've got two small packages in Fremantle already. This project should
not interfere with my no-compete clause.