How do I use the drupal installed via yum?

Gavin Simpson ucfagls at googlemail.com
Fri Feb 5 17:01:18 UTC 2010

Hi Dave,

Thanks. Yes, apache2. Not sure what you mean by the "sites available" directory.

There is a sites symbolic link to /etc/drupal in /usr/share/drupal.

I think my problem is that I have what looks like a drupal stack in
/usr/share/drupal which is the kind of thing one would download from
the drupal site and unpack in the web root. However, it is in
/usr/share/drupal and I don't want to be serving stuff from there -
wouldn;t have thought SELinux would allow it. So what do I have to
configure?

Cheers,