charset= ??

Arne Chr. Jorgensen achrisjo at yahoo.com
Fri Feb 5 18:37:52 UTC 2010

On Fri, 05 Feb 2010 09:29:12 -0430, Patrick O'Callaghan

> Stop using Yahoo Mail? As far as I can tell, it's seriously broken, at
> least for list mail, e.g. it doesn't seem to respect threading
> standards. Also, your message arrived as a Multipart/Alternative,
> i.e. it's sending an HTML version despite you asking it not to.
>
> poc

You are probably right, but to make other arrangements isn't easy.

I am not sure what Yahoo web-mailer is doing. I am cutting&pasting
and it is costing me and arm and a leg to express anything meaningful.
Which btw. stand out without much meaning when I read it later on ;)

//ARNE