radeon driver heading in wrong direction :-(.

Valent Turkovic valent.turkovic at gmail.com
Sun Feb 7 22:18:44 UTC 2010

We have one laptop with Mobility Radeon HD 3430 integrated GPU using
radeon driver and also see constant kernel crashes but not even mouse
moves after crash, we just see black screen. We see these crashes
while using Firefox and flash, but not 100% sure if that is the issue.

Is the crash in the log the same issue as others have?

What is the solution?

These crashed became more frequent after updates from one or two weeks
ago. Is there a way to revert problematic updates? Is there a way to
downgrade X, mesa and radeon driver?