Packages to be removed for Fedora 13

Don Quixote de la Mancha quixote at dulcineatech.com
Mon Feb 8 14:07:27 UTC 2010

Hi,

On Mon, Feb 8, 2010 at 4:56 AM, Till Maas <opensource at till.name> wrote:
> Hi, at least the following packages are currently going to not be
> available anymore in Fedora 13. If you still use them, please check at
> the given URL, whether the owner for Fedora devel is orphan. If it is,
> please reply to this mail and mention the package.

I have plans to use python-pgsql:

> python-pgsql                               https://admin.fedoraproject.org/pkgdb/packages/name/python-pgsql

... but I haven't actually used it yet.

I just want a way to access PostgreSQL databases from Python.  If
there is a better way than python-pgsql, then I won't really need it.

If having a maintainer would prevent its removal from Fedora 13, I
could do that.  However, while I know Python pretty well, I'm quite
the newbie with SQL.

Don Quixote
--
Don Quixote de la Mancha