F12 and SyncMaster 2443 and 1920x1600 resolution?

Paul Erickson va7nt at telus.net
Tue Feb 9 18:49:44 UTC 2010

I have searched the archives, and not found anything that looks applicable.

Has anyone been able to successfully configure F12 to support 1920x1600
resolution with the Samsung SyncMaster 2443?

I have tried disabling the Nouveau drivers and installing the Nvidia,
but it doesn't seem to work. The motherboard is the M2N-MX using the
onboard video. I was able to get this hardware to work with F11, but for
some reason, can't get the upgrade to work.

cheers, Paul