FC 12 x64, Citrix and Firefox

Jamie Bohr jamiebohr at gmail.com
Tue Feb 9 20:03:40 UTC 2010

I have a FC12 x64 install which works great.  The problem being a Citrix
plugin is not being seen by Firefox.  My company uses a Citrix to connect to
a application farm through a web browser.  I would like to get the interface
working in Fedora.  I have read quite a few blogs and HowTos on getting
Citrix installed on Fedora but none talk about a Firefox plugin.  Was able
to install ICAClient-11.0-1.i386.rpm but as you can tell it is 32 bit.  The
Citrix Receiver can be started by hand but I need integration through
Firefox.  I am hoping someone on this list can help me.

--
Jamie Bohr