Oddity in bodhi?

Mike Cloaked mike.cloaked at gmail.com
Wed Feb 10 19:38:04 UTC 2010

There is something I don't understand about a particular package and its
comments in bodhi.  Not too long ago there was a 2.6.32 kernel package
available for testing for f12.  I tested it and commented on it in bodhi.
Now it appears to have disappeared from bodhi altogether - I can't find it
by searching, and the original url that went to the entry with comments no
longer works - are there occasions when specific entries in bodhi are
removed? If so why are they removed? Yet the rpms are still in
updates-testing!

I see that there are .32 kernel packages being built in koji - none has
appeared as available in updates-testing - does anyone know what the current
situation is with .32 kernels for f12 (and f11) ?