looking for motherboard recommendation

Danny Yee bookreviewer at gmail.com
Sat Feb 13 22:03:29 UTC 2010

You're right, and if I were just fixing my existing system I would buy
expansion cards - though the motherboard I have doesn't have that many
slots, so getting both a video card and a sound card onto it is only
just possible.

But I'm actually relocating countries, so I'll be buying a new system
completely.  And again, I prefer a motherboard solution as it allows
for a smaller case.

Danny.