question about Geany

Dominic Hopf dmaphy at googlemail.com
Sat Feb 13 23:45:38 UTC 2010

Am Mittwoch, den 10.02.2010, 14:07 -0600 schrieb Frank Cox:
> On Wed, 2010-02-10 at 17:56 -0200, Germán A. Racca wrote:
> > I created a template file to write my Fortran 77 programs when using
> > Geany.
> >
> > It happens that Geany doesn't highlight the Fortran sentences when
> > using
> > tabs as indentation, but it does when using spaces, even though the
> > selected indentation type is "tabs". I don't like using spaces.
>
> http://www.geany.org/Support/Bugs

Hi Germán,
not sure what you mean when your talking about Fortran sentences since I
don't know Fortran that good. I assume it's the keyword stop? I any way,
as Frank wrote it's an upstream issue which may better be solved at
Geany directly. Have a look at the link Frank wrote and geany.org in
general, there are some hints on how to get support. :)

Best Regards,
Dominic

--
Dominic Hopf <dmaphy at googlemail.com>

http://dominichopf.de/

Key Fingerprint:
A7DF C4FC 07AE 4DDC 5CA0 BD93 AAB0 6019 CA7D 868D