Spot's chromium repo temporary removed

Mail Lists lists at sapience.com
Tue Feb 16 00:51:25 UTC 2010

On 02/15/2010 06:09 PM, Athmane Madjoudj wrote:
 the question is:

> is there another binaries for f12 i686 ? or we just switch to google
> chrome (not open source)
>

> Thanks for advance,
> Best regards.

  His version didnt work properly - java was not working - dont know why
- he never responded best I can tell.

  You're better off using google-chrome - it works. You will need to use
a java with the new API (such as sun java) tho I hear rumors the iced
flea version will support it at some point in the future.

  ie you will need a link in /opt/google/chrome/plugins to libnpjp2.so
and flash of course.

  I am using it and it updated fine with yum - it )the beta) is already
a huge improvement over firefox ...

  gene