pulseaudio memory usage possible leak

Paolo Galtieri pgaltieri at gmail.com
Sat Feb 20 18:00:00 UTC 2010

I agree that the numbers don't prove it one way or the other.  I was just
pointing out that showing numbers doesn't help.

As to the issues with firefox it could be flash, but the previous version of
firefox, given the same open tabs and content didn't show such high CPU
usage as soon as it starts.   I'm running the 64 bit firefox and it really
sucks when it comes to sites which use flash heavily it crashes repeatedly.

Paolo