pulseaudio memory usage possible leak

Paolo Galtieri pgaltieri at gmail.com
Sat Feb 20 19:44:07 UTC 2010

I'm starting to like chrome more and more.  The only issue I have with
chrome is viewing the list of extensions.  Chrome is quickly gaining
extensions, but when I try to peruse the extensions I can't see all of
them.  When I look at the "Most popular" ones the first page shows "Results
1 - 10 of 2,810", the next page shows "Results 11 - 20 of 2,810", etc.  Page
100 shows "Results 991 - 1000 of 2,810", but page 101 shows Results 1001 -
1000 of 2,810 and it shows no extensions.  Subsequent pages fail to show any
extensions either.  Is there a way to see all the extensions?

Regarding pulseaudio I suspect that the amount of memory allocated by it and
other applications depends on the amount of memory in the system.  I have
2GB of memory in my system so that may explain the 500Mb.

Paolo