XFCE configs location

Sawrub luckysharma11 at gmail.com
Sun Feb 21 17:17:24 UTC 2010

I installed xfce desktop long back and uninstalled it. Yesterday when i
retried after doing a new "yum groupinstall XFCE" all the settings that
i had in my previous installations were picked back. I guess the configs
were not removed from the system at that time, finding the same i
uninstalled the environemnt and now when i query the hidden files under
my home directory for xfce there is no results. I guess that they are
some where else.

Please guide how can i make a fresh new install of xfce.

--
Saurabh Sharma
Linux user number: 490644