64 bit fedora 64 bit firefox testing..

bruce badouglas at gmail.com
Sun Feb 21 20:39:39 UTC 2010

hi guys...

got a test site that i'm creating.. uses http/tomcat to display an
open source app (novaforge).

i can test it running windows, and an older version of 32bit
fedora..i've also tested using a 64bit centos with 64 bit
firefox/java..

however, i had a friend with an older 64bit version of fedora, and a
64bit firefox/sun jre look at it.. and the site he got was basically a
horizontally compressed page.. it was like the right half of the page
wasn't displayed correctly..

since the site gives the warning for the self created certificate..
guy on IRC said that that might be the issue.. I'm not a TOMCAT guy..
but from doing some reading.. i'm not convinced.. particulary since
the other 32 bit systems are working ok...

so i'm wondering if i can talk to someone here.. who's running a 64
bit fedora.. and perhaps have you take a look at the site for me.. to
tell me what you see..

thanks!

-tom