redefinig mailing problem...in clear way...

• » ѕαтнιѕн я « • sathish.rajakumar.nitc at gmail.com
Mon Feb 22 12:00:58 UTC 2010

i am running website ...by clicking forget password link it have to send
mail..to the user...their email id is in my database...(my laptop is my
server....)

normal php mail function is not working.... do i have to install anything
else?.. or do i have to configure anything?...

or

using gmail account i have to send mail to some one ...only by using command
line...in linux

i have tried normal mail , send mail, mutt,..etc i didnt get...

suggest some useful links.... and anyother material if u have fwd me...