Printing from Windows XP

eduard0 at mail.com eduard0 at mail.com
Wed Feb 24 16:47:40 UTC 2010

If your son was able to print in the past from the XP machine,  there's
a permissions issue. If you're able to print under the 'owner' account
which I assume is an admin account, it seems that is a permissions
problem. Check on CUPS the printers settings who's allowed to print.
Somehow seems that only 'OWNER' is allowed to print but not the other
account used by your son. Check also the xp printers's property under
the owner account and looks if something have been changed. Regards

Eduardo Landaveri
GNU/Linux User: 433512