Printing from Windows XP

Tom Horsley tom.horsley at att.net
Wed Feb 24 23:32:43 UTC 2010

On Wed, 24 Feb 2010 18:15:13 -0500
Kevin J. Cummings wrote:

> The next step for me is to delete the printer entirely and re-install
> it, possibly under F13 when the ALPHA gets released next month....

One thing I noticed with printers. I used to have my printer shared
via smb, and it some point that stopped working. Rather than figure
out why, I shared it via cups and changed the way the printer was
accessed in my windows box, and it seemed to work fine after that
(but I have to admit, I haven't printed anything from windows
for probably almost a year, so I'm not sure it still works :-).