What has happened to /etc/mail/statistics ???

reg at dwf.com reg at dwf.com
Fri Feb 26 01:18:19 UTC 2010

Up till last fall I used to receive information about what had gone thru
sendmail from the program /usr/sbin/mailstats from information being
kept in the file /etc/mail/statistics.

Since (an update to sendmail?) last fall, the file /etc/mail/statistics
has been of zero length, but I see no other complaints.

Is there now an option that I must set to get these statistics?
Or possibly new file ownership/mode for the file.

Any thoughts will be appreciated.
--
                                        Reg.Clemens
                                        reg at dwf.com