Moblin to Fedora via usbdrive on netbook

jack craig jcraig at extraview.com
Fri Feb 26 23:52:59 UTC 2010

On 02/26/2010 03:43 PM, Steven I Usdansky wrote:
> [...]
hey Steven,

i think you get it just fine. i was using the liveusb gui to create the
usbstick.
i saw the command line option in the page referenced above, but didnt
try it.

i'll give that a whirl.

are you still running 1 GB or ram? i am concerned about how fast (or
not) my result
netbook performance may be...

thx!!

--