Firefox KDE integration à la openSUSE

Mail Lists lists at sapience.com
Sat Jan 2 18:00:13 UTC 2010

On 01/02/2010 12:33 PM, Mike Cloaked wrote:

> It time I agree that it does look as though Chrome may well win - if the Firefox
> developers don't pay attention to the competition - and gecko is not the way
> forward - webkit is!

 Agreed - and being native clean c++ code instead of an ancient,
rehacked interpreter has enormous speed and reliability benefits - not
to mention the old crusty firefox base and its innumerable memory leaks.

 Webkit is also the core of safari on mac os/x .. so it has active
support by a large base of developers - unlike firefox which has done
amazingly considering the small number of developers.