F12 Rkhunter, Have I a rootkit?

Simon Schneebeli simon.schneebeli at okko.org
Tue Jan 5 12:05:28 UTC 2010

Hm. I think that telling someone to ignore a message like this would be
like telling people "hey there is a pandemia, but just ignore it".

Either there is a warning for a potential danger (if there is really a
danger) or there is no danger (and there should be no warning).
Otherwise, in the future, such warnings go unheard even if there is a
real danger.

Just my psychological bit of conclusion drawn from the current pandemia
hysteria...

Simon