fc12 installer fails with Gigabyte GA-EP45 SATA RAID 1

Chris Mugdan chrism at forge.com.au
Wed Jan 6 09:45:57 UTC 2010

Hi Suvayu,

Thanks for that. You are right that it is not true RAID, but it worked
with fc8 and fc11 and I expected it to work with fc12 too. I have looked
briefly at software RAID but did not pursue it. I shall look at it again
when I have a moment but in the mean time, if there is a solution for
the "RAID" controller I have it would be good.

Cheers,
Chris