vmware workstation 7 on 64-bit fedora 12?

Dan Burkland dburklan at NMDP.ORG
Wed Jan 6 18:39:43 UTC 2010

I'm running it just fine on my installation of Fedora 12 x86_64. When I installed my custom kernel (2.6.32.2), I had to do a bit of tinkering to get the network & vmci modules to compile/install. You shouldn't have any problems though with the stock Fedora kernels.

Regards,

Dan