need howto for SELinux config--ssh on non-standard port

John Poelstra poelstra at redhat.com
Thu Jan 7 02:29:42 UTC 2010

I'm running sshd on a high (>1024) port number and cannot find a clear
step by step guide for configuring this correctly on Fedora 12 on
google.... I've come across lots of random bugs and forum questions, but
nothing that starts at the beginning of the process through the end.

I'm a total SELinux newbie and usually just disable itall together when
things like this happen.  I'm trying to change my ways :)   Can anyone
provide any URLs or the steps?

If someone can provide the steps here I'll blog about it to get it
documented so others do not have to suffer the same fate.

Thanks,
John