is suspend broken?

Kevin J. Cummings cummings at kjchome.homeip.net
Sat Jan 9 00:34:09 UTC 2010

On 01/08/2010 06:54 PM, Peter Langfelder wrote:

>>> HTH,
>>
>> It did indeed.  Thanks!
>>
>>> Peter
>>
>> Is this still "broken" in F12?  If so, it should be in the release notes
>> since its obviously also broken in F11....
>>

> Glad I could be of help. BTW, this was also broken in Fedora 10.

grumble.  (Which my laptop also missed.)  This problem definitely needs
to be mentioned in the release notes for nomodeset.  It breaks
functionality.  My home server will soon be leapfrogging from F10 to
either F12 or F13 (depends on when I actually get around to doing it).
My laptop will remain on F11 until after that.

> Peter

Thanks again Peter!

--
Kevin J. Cummings