VMware Workstation 7 on F12

Paolo Galtieri pgaltieri at gmail.com
Tue Jan 12 00:29:43 UTC 2010

I recently installed Workstation 7 on Fedora 12.  However, I cannot install
a guest OS.  So far the only VM I've been able to get running is one I
copied over from my Fedora 9 system.  I can create the VM without problems,
but when I try to instsll the guest OS my system gets slower and slower
until it is completely unresponsive.  I tried installing Windows 7 32 bit
and it get to the point of printing out "Starting Windows" and then access
to the CD drive stops and the system starts to get more and more
unresponsive.

Has anyone else seen issues with running VMware Workstation 7 on F12?

Paolo