[OT]: ffmpeg screen capture with webcam output

Hiisi very-cool at rambler.ru
Thu Jan 14 15:21:16 UTC 2010

Dear Users!
I need to make video lessons of basic computer usage for my father. To
capture my screen with sound I use the following command:
ffmpeg -isync -f x11grab -s 1366x768 -r 30 -i :0.0 -f oss -ac 2 -i
/dev/dsp -ab 128k -acodec libmp3lame -vcodec mpeg4 -b 3000k
Videos/test.avi
I also would like the output of webcam to be on the screen at the same
time. I was trying to use cheese but it locks sound even in picture
mode. What can I use instead it? The better solution would be with
'webcam' I have installed here.
Thanks in advance!
--
Hiisi.