Who do I file this bug with ?!?

Ed Greshko Ed.Greshko at greshko.com
Fri Jan 15 10:29:58 UTC 2010

William Case wrote:
> Hi;
>
> My boot and restart take a long time to boot.  The boot log shows
> several apparent errors.  It seems to have started having problems a day
> ago.  However, it could have been a few days earlier when I installed
> compiz and tigervnc.  Everything seems to work fine after I have logged
> in.
>
> If I were to file a bug, which Fedora 12 component should I file it
> with ?

The errors in you boot.log seem more like a usage error than a bug.

Couple of questions....

If you disable vncserver from starting at boot time, does the boot time
decrease?
Are you actually able to start the vncserver after the system starts?

At first blush it sure seems as if you have a problem in your
/etc/sysconfig/vncservers file.