HP Pavilion a375c w/Fedora 12 compact flash problems

Ramesh.R ramesh.kvp at gmail.com
Tue Jan 26 19:03:53 UTC 2010

Hi Donald/ Tim,

could you please come up with the debug log statements by taken from
terminal 'dmesg' command or just wrap the file in /var/log/message.

Probable both can be done in the super user level only.

So before executing these commands, use the command to switch to Root
authority.

# su

Thanks.

Best Regards,